Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been so busy the last week that I haven't even had time to write anything down. I had orientation for my new job. I was afraid I wouldn't know anybody in orientation but my best friend and also my cousin was in there, so it wasn't bad. We all had to suffer through it together.

It's funny, the week before I see Sean, I'm desperately wanting him. Well this time, he's on vacation and won't be back until the end of the month. So, here I am keeping myself company. Isn't that horrible? I guess Sean will just have to make it all up when I see him next.

Yesterday I had to work but I caught the last innings of the Sox and Cards game. I would love to have been there. My heart goes to the Sox, but the Cards just play good baseball as we could have clearly seen yesterday. The poor Sox lost. I think this is their second time to lose a series at home. Maybe today they can turn that around and win.

No comments: