Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Endings

Nothing exciting has been occurring in the personal life of mine. I've been enjoying my days off and working on art projects. I think the main reason is that I told Jack that I just wanted to be platonic friends. You see, he's in this certain situation that's kind of Springer like. I doubt he'll want to talk to me for now. I put up with his situation for so long and had enough. Although, it may be my pms doing the talking.

I'm working on another blog too. It's a craft/gardening/baking/everything except sex blog. If you really want to know what it is, then email me and I'll give you the address.

I'm hoping (as always) to see S. next week! I haven't emailed him yet to see what his schedule looks like. It always seems that his and my schedules don't always go together. It's when I'm not busy, he's busy and vice versa. Oh the fun I'm going to have with him when I finally get to see him. The last email that he sent, he said that he definitely wanted us to get each other off. I hope he wants me as much as I want him.

This weekend I was talking to my friend Ryan. He thinks he might come up here for a long weekend. Before you start thinking, it sounds like she's getting it a lot, well you're wrong. I wish it was true, but it ain't. I'm crossing my fingers he'll get to come up here! I haven't saw him since last (07) March.

Changing the subject. This sounds corny but the bosox were in a no hitter last night and we were trying to break the no hitter that the chisox had. Someone had a rally cap on and that didn't work, so I went back into the living room and told my parents to do 'the wave' even though there were 3 of us. It actually worked! We broke the no hitter! The bosox wound up winning. :D

No comments: