Monday, September 8, 2008

Never Let Me...

Make plans. I was supposed to meet Sean on Wednesday but of all things, I got my period. For some people, they wouldn't care if I had it or not, but me and him aren't those type of people. I'm not saying I wouldn't do that, but I'd have to be really comfortable. So, our typical every other week situation has been turning out to be a once a month thing. I don't really know what to think about this, really. Maybe it's just a stumbling point or headed towards the end. The distance does offer a problem.

I had something on my mind, but strangely it's gone now.

I've been a bad girl, I've only used my new toy only once since seeing Ryan. I need to do it more when I'm able to. I guess that will be my resolution from here on out.

One thing that I like to do is to read other peoples blogrolls. I bet some people have their favorite blogs on their 'favorites' but for some reason I don't and I think it is because I like to run into some new and unread blogs. These new discoveries are pretty cool because some people tend to write like others. So, if you see me at your blog, that's probably how I got there.

No comments: