Monday, December 22, 2008

A Stranger?

Yes, I'm finally here. I've been just plain busy. Can you believe that? My internet has been so slow for the past few weeks and I haven't made it to the library for their super wifi.

While everything was actually busy, I was thinking of things to write about. I'm not this expert sex blogger, nor do I really try to. Some people really try to or title themselves as one but I think I have more on my blog then they do. (sorry for the vent)

One of the few things that I wanted to write about was that I don't understand the hype of sex toys. Before Ryan had got me one, I had always wanted one. Now, I'm not saying that he shouldn't have gotten me one. It's just that I think they're overrated. Maybe it's because I'm actually seeing a human being on a regular basis and these people who keep talking about them probably aren't?

So my fingers are still my favorite toy. Who knows, maybe it's just that particular toy itself? Like I said, I can't really complain because it was given to me.

Another thing is that I wish that I knew of a guy that was local. Knowing someone an hour away is sadly getting tiresome. I like the guy (well, not like as in like) but I just wish I knew someone like him that lived closer (my life story).

No comments: