Friday, January 23, 2009

Trying

I'm going to see R. on Sunday! He's not letting me get off until I see him. It's agonizing!!! Last week I was on my period, so I haven't been able to play in about a week and a half. He knows it and I bet he enjoys the thought that I'm about to go crazy!

He wants me to dress up for him. I've never dressed up for a guy. He suggested a school girl uniform. So, I found the skirt, shirt, socks and shoes! I'm pretty proud of myself. He likes cleavage, so I bought a push up bra even if I have to adjust my tits to make them even have any cleavage. I guess guys think all women have cleavage. I put on the outfit and sent him some pics last night. Man, I got hot last night! It was so hard going to sleep without rubbing my clit. But, I was a good girl and didn't play.

I'll have to let you all know how Sunday goes. :)

Here's a preview.

No comments: