Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life

I'm just fresh out of the shower and feel better than ever. It's amazing what the effects of a very hot shower can do, it can either wake you up or make you sleepier than ever. Sounds like an orgasm doesn't it? Nope, my life hasn't drifted to having a great shower rather than the orgasm. I'm not going to let it get that way.

So the dominant guy that I met a few weeks ago went awol. Maybe he was just using me on the side, as a friend suggested? I have no clue really. This will sound crazy, but if he told me that in the first place then it would be alright with me. It's his loss really.

After I had broke it off with Sean, I missed him. I didn't think I would but I did, but at the same time I felt relieved that I didn't have to go up there and see him. Routine for me, gets old.

By the way, pitchers and catchers reported! In a few months, I'll be busy with this baseball business. :)

No comments: