Monday, May 12, 2008

Zip

I have no news really.

I called Sean to see if he could meet today, but he's sick. So that's it. Maybe later in the week. Let's all cross our fingers.

I've tried CL, but CL guys are flakey and sketchy at the same time. If you post twice, you'll probably get the same replies from the same people. Seriously.

Guess I'll have to take care of the job myself.

On the other hand, I talked to an old friend online who went awol back in February. He lives a long ways away, so I don't even know really the chances of us actually getting together are. He seems that he would be amazing, not only in bed but as boyfriend (I'm not jumping ahead of myself, well that far). He told me what was happening in his life and I told him about mine. I told him that I wasn't mad that we had parted ways. I hope to hear from him more often now and then let you know what we're talking about. I know he wouldn't mind, it would probably turn him on.

No comments: