Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jon

Right now I'm talking to my friend Jon. He's all the way on the East Coast, go figure. He chats at work, so we have to do it in a code. I think it would be only understood between ourselves.

I've been dying for doggy style. Then Jon said in both my pussy and ah. I of course said yes. He's always horny as I am or even more and he said that he could hear the wet slapping noises. I then told him that I wanted his fingers inside me. I don't know why he asked, but he asked how many or where. He should know by know, that he doesn't even have to ask. Then he said he'd tie me up and his soccer team would be involved, withe me being the party toy. He asked how many I could handle. I think if I'm blindfolded, I really have no say. I'm surprised he's even asking me the questions.

I really doubt this will really happen. We've tried to get together atleast twice, but nothing has worked out. Even if it hasn't, Jon has taught me a lot about myself.

No comments: