Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wishes

Last night I was talking to my friend, 'k.' I was telling him that I was going crazy because I was so horny. It's that time of the month, this week.

me: when i was at the library, i was thinking about sean
k: hehehe, you were, huh;)
hehehe, you were, huh ;)
me: uh huh:D
k.: Wet? :x
me: sorta
k.: Heheheh, is there any place in library you can let him fuck you? laugh
me: probably;you know he is a professor...
k.: Hahaha, there's always his office then!
me: well i don't think he has one since he's a dr. too
k.: Hehehe, OK. Well, still, he must have some access to some private rooms, even some beds!
me: lol
k.: Hey, you know I speaketh the truth! :D
me: yes you do;he has a boat...
k.: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, nice.
How about boat fucking, under the night starry sky ;)

me: :D
k.: Nice, eh ;)
You scream into the ocean while being fucked hard ;)

me: mmmmmmmmmmmm

I emailed Sean this morning, hoping that we can get together sometime this weekend. I'm staying up here this weekend, well most of the weekend that is. There's a million things I'd love to do to him and of course, a million that I'd want done to me. I love feeling his cock inside me. He definitely knows how to fuck.

1 comment:

Confessor X said...

sex and baseball...what a perfect combo! I hope you get all that your wanting from sean over the weekend. maybe we can exchange stories and "share" a lil bit ;)

congrats on the non-vanilla blog, keep up the good work!