Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Butterflies and Long nights

Who watched the all star game last night? I stayed up until about 12:30 cst, which was the 14th inning. I kep dozing off and knew the next time that I would fall asleep for good. The game actually lasted until the 15th inning when the American League ran in a run. JD Drew won the MVP award for the game. This was actually the first all star game I've watched in a few years, maybe even like 3 years. They just got boring, with the same players, etc. But this time it was a great game.

Today was the day to meet Sean. I had totally forgot to check my email this morning to see if he had to cancel. So I was driving around trying to find a wifi hotspot and I finally found one! The good thing was that there wasn't an email from him, that was a relief!

So I got to our place, took a shower and then waited around to call him to give him the room number. He was at worked and he didn't sound the same. Later I would find out that he was busy. I teased him and told him that he sounded different and I was hoping that I called him instead of someone else. He had mentioned that he had a big surprise for me. My mind raced with what that surprise could be. I started to get nervous because I thought he might have invited his friend that he mentioned to me before. He hasn't really mentioned him again, but you never know what he will have up his sleeve.

I opened the door and let him in. I think we immediately started kissing. His hand went up the front of my shirt and he held me tight with his other arm. I lifted my tit out of my bra and squeezed it hard. We were still kissing at this moment with his tongue inside of my mouth. He then lifted my skirt and his hand found its way inside my panties. He fingered me and quickly found my gspot.

He told me that he had to take his clothes off. He took his shorts off and I got on my knees. He knows how much I love going down on him. I sucked on him until he told me to take my clothes off. He sat on the side of the bed while I knelt in front of him and took my time putting all of him inside my mouth.

S. sat back up and lifted me up by my arms and layed me on my side. We kissed some more and he continued to finger my pussy. He asked me if it was time for his cock and I definitely wanted it. I told him yes and he entered me. His cock feels amazing inside of me. He thrusted inside me a few times until he pulled out and then went inside my ass. Now, that felt good but I told him that I wanted it in my pussy again, so he said he would again. This time he lifted my legs over his shoulders. S. was inside me and I told him that I wanted him from behind. We had never done that position, so I turned me over and I got on all fours. We both came.

Afterwards we were talking about the vacations that we took and other things. He said that I seemed happy and it wasn't just about the amazing sex that we just had. He knew that I liked my job and being back at home. Oh, I did ask him what the big surprise was and I guessed, "was it you?" and he said yes it was. I think that was the best surprise.

No comments: