Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacations

It's been a week and I'm horny as ever. Especially since yesterday. All I kept thinking about was S's cock inside of me and how amazing he felt.

I think all of this was from not being able to play for a few days. I was on vacation in Colorado and Wyoming for a few days earlier this week. I had an great time and I really needed some time away from the boringness that is home.

Last night was my first night back and I was finally able to get off. Of course, I rubbed myself a little and then fell asleep. Thankfully I woke up a little earlier then I was supposed to and got off a couple times before I got dressed for work.

Since I was thinking about S. I emailed him to see if we could get together on Monday even though it's probably way too early to tell. He only replied with 'maybe.' Hopefully that 'maybe' will turn into 'certainly.'

No comments: