Monday, July 14, 2008

Excitement or Lack there of

I don't know if you guys have to seem energetic or excited to be energetic or excited? I'll explain, I emailed S. earlier in the weekend to see if we could get together in the middle of this week. It typically goes like this, I name a day and he give me a time. So we did both and I guess I didn't seem to thrilled or enthusiastic about the time. I seriously was, but I guess the tone didn't seem like it.

So he said, "300pm. You don't seem very excited. I guess you aren't horny or wet."

I then replied with, "I was and still am excited about seeing you. 3:00pm sounds great!"

Being a guy, S. send me back this message, "how about wet and horny".

I had to put a little more effort in this and told him, "When I get off, I think of your cock inside me and that makes me really wet and even more horny. I can't wait."

A then-happy S. replies back, "Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hopefully everything between us will work out and there won't be anything that comes up between now and then.

Seriously, every time lately that I get off, I've been thinking of him. I know the last time that we were together, it was spectacular, but he had some personal things going on. Hopefully he's refreshed from his vacation and seriously needing some, like I am right now.

No comments: