Tuesday, July 29, 2008

News

I don't want this to be a place to vent, so I won't do it. I'll leave that to my more vanilla blog. I don't want to bother you people with my nonsense.

I haven't saw S. this week. I had plans on Monday but they were changed and then they fell through. It was too late because he emailed me back saying that he already had plans. I asked about today or tomorrow and he never emailed me back. He's probably too busy anyway. He's going on vacation next week, so I bet he's trying to get things finished.

I'm thinking about strictly being friends with Jack. I know it's crazy to say we were more than just friends, but I want to be platonic friends. A friend told me that things will eventually work out, but I don't want to think about the future right now.

Bad Man added me to his blogroll! I'm super excited about that. If anybody visits by the way of his blog, please leave a comment!

I miss Jefferson's blog. I think everyone does. I miss the way he writes and his adventures that some of us will never experience. I hope that he does comeback to blogging.

I need to post more for HNT. That's my first day of work during the week, so that day usually gets busy. Maybe I can store up some pics and then post them.

Guess what, since I live in the land of dinosaur dialup, we're getting DSL. Yep, that's correct. Maybe when we do, I'll turn on the cam. I ain't guaranteeing anything, but there may be a chance.

No comments: