Monday, April 28, 2008

Friends

Yesterday I was talking about the person that I'm 'seeing.' I was going through my old voice mail messages and had one from him. We were supposed to get together one weekend and he asked if I had a friend that was 'like me' for his friend who also had the weekend free. I sadly told that him that I didn't have any friends 'like me.' I guess some girls do know how their friends are, but not me. I'm one to keep that to myself.

I don't think I've really told anyone who I really am. In high school, I was a prude. Seriously.
I didn't get my first kiss until I was a few months shy of my 21st birthday. I also gave my first blow job then. Reading Cosmo really did help. The first time I got spanked was when I was 23 in DC, oh yeah that's the same age I also lost my virginity in DC. More things have happened but I'm not going to let all of the details come out at once.

Right now I'm reading Belle de Jour's archives. Yes, I know I should be working on other things.
I finished reading it last night. When I can, I'm going to get both books. I would love to get the British version instead of the American version with 'our' slang.

No comments: