Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Beginnings

Here I am writing my very first non-vanilla blog. It tooks years to finally do this. I had stumbled on my very first sex blog about 4 years ago. Then I had stumbled upon Jefferson's right after I had got back from DC.

I thought I would combine my favorite two things, sex and baseball. Those two things make me happier than anything else.

DC was a learning experience, for sure. I had always lived in a place where you couldn't taken any one in your high school for the fear that you were related either closely or distantly or you knew them since they were 3 and knew every single person that the person has dated or had any sort of relationship with. Also, when you give someone your letter jacket or class ring, the girl automatically picks out a date for the wedding. (I'm kidding about the last part.)

Before DC in 2005, I had only talked to guys online and only had madeout with one guy. At the end of that short three month period, I had learned a lot of things. Some great and some not, I just chalked it up as a great learning experience.

As you'll see in this blog, DC still has a piece of my heart. I didn't leave my heart in San Fran, but more like DC.

No comments: