Sunday, April 27, 2008

In a Situation

I've been seeing someone lately. I'll just say that. We don't have an exact word for our situation and usually those "words" are so cliche that they sound cheesey. All I can say it's better than a boyfriend because I don't have to worry about letting him know where I am or who I'll be with. I guess we've saw each other for about two or three months off and on. Off and on is very good because I don't want to be tied down...well in that case it would be literally.

So far, with him, I've had anal for the 2nd and 3rd time, both which have been great. I'm so relieved that this person actually knows how to do it instead of thinking that they do and it turns out that they don't even know what they're talking about.

I'll probably see him next week and I'm already wishing that the week would hurry up and get here fast. I bet he's thinking the same thing.

*********
This is going to sound like I'm a groupie, but I'm a total Sex Blog Roundup fan. I know I'll never grace the covers of that site, but hey, I'll just read them. I like it when certain people(ie Jefferson and Madeline) pick out the blogs, then theres some people who read the same blogs that I do and it's the same thing that I have just read. Don't you hate that! Expecting something new and rare and then it's something that you've read before.
**********
So this afternoon/evening I saw someone online that I hadn't seen in a while. He lives in this town and I told him that we should get together soon. He said he couldn't then but could later. Well, I went to the school to study and then waited around until he said he would call. Did he? Of course he didn't. I'm 0 for 2 in this town. How come it seemed that when I didn't live here, that this town was swarming with men but when I get here, there isn't any? Sorry for the vent, I just hate losers.

No comments: