Thursday, June 5, 2008

Of All Days

I haven't really talked to my personal life and I don't want to, that's what the vanilla blog is all about. Tomorrow is my last day of work here and I'm moving back home. Yes, that will be tough on my non-existent love life there.

It's kind of bittersweet. I'll miss the independence and the almost availability of men but I missed my family. Does that make sense?

So I've been tying up loose ends and sending out emails saying where I'm going. I just hate not telling people that and then later they'll think I'm still here.

One of those people was Sean. I emailed him and told him for the second time where I was working. I think he's had a rough couple past weeks. So hopefully one day next week I can come up here and see him. I told him that I would email him on Sunday and let him know what my plans are. Sean said that he couldn't wait to be inside me again. Like I said before, he's one amazing man.

No comments: