Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wishes Do Come True

My Wishlist!

This was really fun to make this list. As you know, little ol' naive me, doesn't really have a place to shop for toys. Yes, the internet is an option but sometimes online toy stores don't really have a selection or you feel like this is what the store owners like.

I put some things on there for me, but then some things for the submissive guys in my life. I'm a novice at dominating a man, but with these supplies, I think I would do a better job then what I'm doing right now.

I'm really excited about the toys for myself though! Wouldn't you?

Go over to extremerestraints.com and tell them I sent you over there (they don't know me, btw, but it wouldn't hurt ;) ).

Also, remember to enter Bad Bad Girl's The Grand Fucking Prize too!!

No comments: