Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Emails

Yesterday I had someone ask me to post Jack and I's IM chats. My message archive is all messed up. So, I'll post our email from today. I doubt that I'd ever do this, but just use your imagination.

him: how is work going
me: Pretty quiet in here. I hope I don't fall asleep. (I was being sarcastic)
him: too bad i wasnt there...to check out a book...lol
me: Uh, sure. :P
him: it would let me whisper something in the ear of the naughty librarian..
me: Oh really?
him: yeah i would tell her how hot she looks...and the things i want to do to her
me: Mmmmmmm.
him: maybe come up close enough behind her so she could feel my hardness brush against her ass
him: Then i'd feel of you.
him: then i might brush my hand on the side of your tit
me: My nipples would probably be hard by then...
him: then maybe i would ask for help in a quiet back corner
him: Ok, I'd ask you what you needed help with
him: as soon as i had you there i would start feeling up your tits
me: Mmmmmmm.
him: while you licked your hand then stuck it down my pants
me: Wow, that's very hot.
him: we would try to be quiet
me: Yes we would.
him: it would be hard..very hard
me: mmmmmm.
him: till i pumped cum all over your hand
me: That would be hot.
him: yeah ..shooting a big load of cum into your hands while i finger you and rub your tits
me: mmmmmm.

Yes, I know I said I had a whole lot of mmmm's. I was at work and had to look busy and not like I was chatting through email.

No comments: