Friday, May 2, 2008

End of the Week News

Yesterday I was talking to my friend Jon and suddenly told him that I had to get off, literally. So, i went in my room and turned on the tv to have some background noise. I'm so used to going in my room and laying on my bed and slipping my hand underneath my shorts and panties. I hadn't got off all week since I was on my period, but I just had to.

My fingers felt cool on my clit. Sometimes guys ask me what I think of when I get off, hoping that I say that I'm thinking of them. It's not true. I can't concentrate on anything or I won't get off. My mind wanders over everything, it's probably a part of relaxation. Since I was home alone, I got to breath and moan very heavily. The first orgasm was incredible. I think there were 3 or 4 afterwards. I just couldn't quick. Usually 3 is my limit, but oh it felt so great that I didn't want to stop. I think there was another time after or to the near end of my period, where I couldn't get completely off but I think it was close to 6 or 7, but I couldn't complete it and it was just till the sensation was too intense.

No news yet from my friend about this weekend, I'm going that something will happen.

No comments: