Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thoughts

Today my mom and I went back to the town where I have (in June) moved back from. That's the town where I met S. It was weird not going up there to see him. Since I've moved back home, I tend to go visit him up there every once in awhile. I thought he might be coming down later this week to visit me at work (strange, I know). Well, he had other plans and I was fine with that since I have a Thanksgiving party. It's weird how things sometimes work out.

Don't worry, it's not like I'm pondering the ideas about how or even when I'll spend my time with him. I'm definitely not like that, that's just weird. People who actually do that need to find better things to do.

(Why is this becoming a relationship blog?) I need to be telling you about my actual existent(!) love life. Maybe I need to work at this and it will get better.

Another thing, Dustin Pedroia won the AL MVP!

No comments: