Sunday, March 8, 2009

Infamous

I was recently selected on both Fleshbot's Sex Blog Roundup and Best Sex Bloggers The Week in Kink! It's unbelievable! I can't believe that I actually have readers. As you may know, I just use the vanilla blog for ranting or personal business that isn't so sex worthy, but readers here really means a lot for me. This just flatters me!

As for other recent news, my (lack-thereof) sex life is at a standstill. Yep, it's true. If anyone knows anyone, let me know! AFF and other sites aren't helping either. Maybe it's just this time of year?

This is also coming up on the best time of the year, baseball season! I can't wait. I haven't kept up much with spring training, that's one thing that I will definitely have to do. :)

This time change sure does have me messed up, it's a good thing that I have tomorrow off work. :)

Leave a comment!

No comments: