Monday, March 23, 2009

Ever had one of those days, weeks or months where you feel like you're never going to be with anyone? That's exactly how I feel. You make plans and then they fall apart. It's probably all with the wrong person after all. It can be frustrating at times. I guess it's life though, everything can't be great all of the time.

It probably does sound like I'm down. Today I found out that one of my friends and her husband is getting a divorce. It's shocking, really, something you'd never expect. I guess it's better for them this way, even though they didn't even try to get back together.

Even though I didn't get to see Sean again today, I don't feel bad about it. Maybe it's just that we lead two different lives, him living in the city and me, the country mouse. He's just not that readily available as he should be. Some guys are, but he sure isn't.

Maybe (my word of the day) the rest of the week will be much better then today. The flowers and trees are all blooming, the sun just needs to be out.

No comments: