Monday, April 6, 2009

Luck in April

I was a lucky girl today! I thought this was never going to happen but it certainly did.

I met S. once again. Maybe it was a mistake to see him again, I thought I would give it another try. I had some explaining to do of why I "threw him to the curb." I kind of skirted around the explanation and didn't tell him that I was looking for a dominant man when I broke it off with him. I think he'll eventually figure that out.

I definitely missed him and he missed me too. I missed his kisses and everything about him. I think it had been about 5 months since we had last seen each other.

I'm not going to rehash what we did because I think we've all read what I've written before. The best part was when he came, he was on top and he took out a big chunk of my cheek. Thankfully there were no marks left, but it was so hot that he had done this.

No comments: