Thursday, August 21, 2008

All Smiles

I got to see him! I finally did. :-D He said that I disappeared, but I think we both did that.

I met him at the door for the longest kiss possible. His hands went all over my body as did mine on his. He moved my hand down to his cock and I felt his hardness under his jeans. He quickly unzipped my jeans and rubbed my clit and eventually fingered my pussy with his fingers.

We took off our clothes and then I got on my knees...something that I had been wanting to do for several weeks. He kept asking how much I loved his cock and how I hadn't had one to suck on for a long time. He reached down and pinched my nipples. That felt amazing!

He told me to get up and he was laying on the bed. I was on my knees sucking his cock very deep. This was the deepest that I've sucked his cock before. He reached down and was still playing with my nipples. That made me suck him harder and faster. I rose up and started kissing him, that's when he rolled me onto my back. He started to bite and pull on my nipples even harder than ever before. About that time he asked me how much I missed his cock and I replied to him, that's all I've thought about for the past couple of weeks. Before he entered me, he played with my clit and then stuck his fingers in my mouth. Once he was in me, it felt amazing. I know I use that word a lot, but it was fantastic! Words really can't describe it. You probably know what I mean. I could really tell how much we missed each other. As he says, we're getting better every time we're together.

Afterwards we visited, about the things we've done since we last saw each other. I think he's going to come over some weekend. I'm really excited about that.

No comments: