Saturday, August 30, 2008

So I...

I'm one happy girl. :D

My friend Ryan came up here at the spur of the moment. Aren't those the best times? No time to really plan anything extravagent.

I was sitting in Starbucks when he said he had arrived at his hotel. He asked if there was a book store nearby and I told him that there was one in the shopping center that was across the street from him. I walked in after him and then I got his attention. He was looking for a better road map and we couldn't find one.

When we got to the room, we just laid there talking. I was tired from a long day in town and he from travelling. We had talked previously about toys and he brought some! For the past few year I have been toyless, if you can believe that.

At some point, we started kissing and I reach for his hardness that's underneath his shorts. He pulled off his shorts and I started sucking his cock. It was amazing to suck his cock. I can't explain it. He gets the dildo out. As I've never had one, I was really excited about it. He fucked me first and then turned the vibration onto my clit. This time was even better then the last time we were together. I know he agreed to that too.

He loved watching me do myself. There was a strategically placed mirror that he watched. No, it wasn't the mirror on the ceiling. Another funny thing, we aren't exhibitionist but he had turned on the ac when we first got there. We hadn't noticed until after the first time, that the air had blown the curtain open. I told him that I had saw one truck but didn't see the other truck before. Hopefully no one saw anything.

We decided to use the butt plug. I was a little nervous about it. Wouldn't you? I tried it first, but then I let him do the work. He also used the new toy in my pussy. Still, I can't explain the feeling of it. He did it for awhile and then I told him that I wanted him in my ass. I asked him if he had done anal before and he said only once before. He thought I had only done it in DC, but told him that I've done it several more times with Sean. His cock felt great. He knew how much I wanted him to cum on my tits. First we started off with a little bit of titty fucking. I loved feeling his cock on my tits. It's just hot. Then he started jerking off. I put the toy in my pussy and started to rub my clit. I thought I was never going to get off nor did he, but when I came, he also did. We were exhausted!

No comments: